TOFU: 500 gram portions, good for 2 to 3 people
- Japanese Tofu Steak – tofu, seaweed, sesame seeds with teriyaki sauce. Php 300
- Tofu Mushroom Bulgogi – tofu, oyster and shiitake mushroom, blended apple Php 300
- Mapo Tofu – tofu, carrots, corn, peas, hoisin, chili spice. Php 300
- Tofu Scramble – tofu, tomato, onions, spices with tomato caper salsa. Php 300
BEANS: 500 gram portions good for people
- Chili con Tofu – red beans, crushed tomato, cilantro, spices with a side of spicy tofu bits. Php 300
- Fauxbada – white beans, bay leaf, and shiitake mushrooms in tomato base. Php 300
- Falafel (10 pieces) – ground lentil and monggo beans, cilantro, cumin, ginger patties with a side of herbed dressing. Php 300
- Monggo sa Gulay at Gata – monggo beans, malunggay, pechay, gata and tofu bits. Php 300
- Moroccan Chickpea Stew – chickpeas, carrots, zucchini stewed in cumin and cinnamon. Php 300
SALADS: Good for 2 to 3 people
- Roast Vegetable Couscous salad – semolina couscous, thinly sliced roasted vegetables with caper dijon salsa. Php 275
- Soba Noodle Salad – Soba noodles, assorted sliced vegetables, lettuce with our oriental dressing. Php 275
- Bhelpuri salad – our take on an Indian Salad favorite. Chopped cucumber, tomato, a bit of onions and a whole lot of spicy Indian Sev crackers served with our cilantro dressing. Php 275
- Walnut Mango Salad with Verde dressing – roasted walnuts and diced ripe mango with an herb infused citrus dressing. Php 275
- Greek Salad – olives, onion, tomatoes, cucumber slices, Mediterranean spiced tofu bits on leafy greens with a dressing full of fresh herbs. Php 257
VEGETABLES AND SOUPS: Good for 2 to 3 people
- Fresh Spring Roll ( 6 pcs) – beansprouts, carrot, lettuce, mint, crumbled tofu, glass noodles with ginger hoisin sauce. Php 300
- Kare Kare – banana heart, pechay, sitaw, eggplant in homemade peanut sauce with vegetarian bagoong. Php 275
- Pakbet – ampalaya, sitaw, eggplant, okra , squash. Php 275
- Minestrone Soup – assorted chopped vegetables and white beans in a savory tomato base soup. Php 275
- * Carrot Soup – glazed roasted carrots with cream and savory spices blended into a soup. Php 275
- Andalucian Gazpacho – a refreshing cold soup of tomato, cucumber and spices. Php 275
- Soba Noodle Soup – buckwheat noodles, slivered vegetables (carrots, zucchini, string beans) miso, browned garlic served with a side of tofu cubes. Just add a cup of hot water. Php 275
NOODLES & GRAINS: 500 gram servings
- * Truffle Pasta – whole wheat penne pasta (regular or whole wheat), cream, mushrooms and white truffle essence Php 300 (contains dairy) * can opt for vegan version
- Tofu Rice – sautéed adobo brown rice with bell pepper, celery, carrots and other chopped vegetables and seared tofu chunks Php 275
- Korean Rice (Bibimbap) – brown rice, slivered vegetables (carrots, zucchini, pechay) shiitake mushrooms and tofu, with miso chili paste. Php 275
- * 3 Kinds Mushroom Lasagna – oyster, shiitake and porcini mushrooms all in one savory baked pasta layered with mozzarella, parmesan and bechamel sauce. Php 300
- * Mushroom Spinach Turnover (6pcs) – spinach, mushrooms, and feta cheese filling in puff pastry. Php 300
- Mushroom Tapenade – oyster and shiitake are combined with herbs and spices and olive oil. An all around condiment for pasta, salads, sauces, casseroles and a variety of dishes. Php 300
- * Mushroom Artichoke Spinach Dip – mushrooms, spinach, and artichoke with lots of cheddar and parmesan cheese baked to perfection. Php 300
- Mushroom Burger Pack (6pcs) – oyster and shiitake mushroom patties with various herbs and spices. Php 300
* Those marked with an asterisk (*) contain DAIRY*
Good morning sunshine!
Who says pancakes can’t be healthy? Edgy Veggy’s version made is made with spelt flour, a super food high in nutrients, and organic organic cacao powder (another super food high in anti-oxidants). A dollop of delicious banana compote sweetened with coco nectar and you’re good to go! Part of our Thrive detox diet
Our favorite snack Bhel Puri, a South Indian dish, has puffed rice, sev (Indian crackers) and mixed fresh vegetables. Comes with Corriander Chutney. Perfect for adding texture and spicing up your vegetarian meal!
Available in our CLASSIC MENU
Edgy Veggy has a new detox program that is designed to recalibrate your body by decreasing cravings for nutritionally empty foods. Inspired by triathlete Brendan Brazier’s Thrive Book, this program will substitute your usual diet of refined and processed foods with nutritionally healthy food from non-animal sources. Fresh vegetables, tasty vinaigrettes, bean stews, savory burgers, flax crackers, granolas, whole food pancakes are a part of the Thrive regimen. Roughly 50 to 60% raw to provide the stomach with optimum digestive enzymes.
Edgy Veggy delivers to your home (as long as it is within the delivery coverage area), 5 meals, 1 smoothie and snacks for a whole days consumption. Introductory price available at the THRIVE MENU SECTION. Also available for pick up in Makati and Pasig.
Delicious, fresh, healthy and home-made vegetarian food delivered to your doorstep. Being kind to yourself, the planet and animals was never this easy!
Whether or not you are a dyed-in-the-wool vegan, a lacto-ovo vegetarian, flirting with being vegetarian or a voracious carnivore, Edgy Veggy has the meal to suit your needs. We use a lot of fresh veggies and herbs, beans, tofu and complex carbohydrates like soba noodles, bulgur and brown rice to bring you a great source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
Even non-vegetarians can benefit from eating vegetarian food by giving their digestive system a rest. Those diagnosed with hypertension, high cholesterol, heart disease and those that are over-weight also see the benefit in eating vegetarian meals at least 40% of the time.
Please text or email: Aslie: 0918.908.9958 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL PROMO FOR AUGUST: FLASH!! PROMO EXTENDED UNTIL OCTOBER!
Every 1,000 peso order entitles you to a free dish!
1. Monggo with Filipino veggies and gata
2. Faubada (white beans, shiitake mushrooms and vegetables)
3. Tofu Scramble (tofu with veggies and spices – better than scrambled eggs!)
* promo applies to customers within the delivery coverage area
Edgy Veggy also offers group packages perfect for parties and set boxed meals to serve at office meetings. Email or call Aslie: 0918.908.9958 or email@example.com
Katrina Holigores of the Philippine Star:
Kat is on the right track. A balanced outlook on life and the right attitude towards food..
There are no Veggie Nazi’s at Edgy Veggy, your body knows when it needs to eat healthy and we are here to make it easier for you.
It’s all about Loving Kindness. Be kind to your body, be kind to the environment and be kind to animals.